Havoc RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Havoc Star Wars Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Skin Selection Tutorial

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anakso
Admin
Admin
Anakso

Character Skin Selection Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: Character Skin Selection Tutorial   Character Skin Selection Tutorial I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:53 am

When choosing a skin for your character application, we need you to tell us the model code of that skin. To obtain the model code you must do the following:

- Download the Customisation Files for Base(Coming Soon), and cut and paste them into the BASE folder. (If you already have those files, plz do as instructed)

- In-order to be able to use the model pack you want to, place zzzzzz in front of the model pack to move it to the bottom, and place aaaaaa in front of the model packs you aren't using e.g.

aaaaaJedi_customJKRPedit
aaaaaSith_CustomJKRPedit
aaaaaST_Female_customisation
zzzzzST_KOTORcustomisation - This file will be shown first.

- Run base jamp.exe

- After it has loaded, go to Profile.

- Next, choose a skin from the Character Model screen or go to Custom to choose a custom skin.

- After choosing a skin (via Model Screen or Customize), bring down the console by holding shift and ` (the button to the left of 1)

- In the console type /model and then you should see a message saying: "model is set to xxxxx" xxxx being the model command you need.

E.G, I chose the base keldor custom skin and I got the following: "model is set to jedi_kdm/head_a1|torso_d1|lowerb1"

"jedi_kdm/head_a1|torso_d1|lowerb1" is the model command I would submit in my character application/update
Back to top Go down

Character Skin Selection Tutorial
Page 1 of 1