Havoc RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Havoc Star Wars Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic

Go down 
+3
Shae
StarZ
DarkZolo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkZolo

Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic  Empty
PostSubject: Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic    Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:22 pm

Name: Tynos Ramses Riller

Homeworld: Ondearron

Species: echani 50 % human 50%

Faction/Group/Guild: jedi

Rank: Jedi Knight (beacuse ive alreayd edited history enough there was no adept rank) Head of Archeology.
Forms:
Staff+cyan+yellow.
IG Force stats:
Form IV - Ataru
Stances – Cyan, Yellow and red

Force Powers: (K) (M)
Force Jump (3) (3)
Force Push (2) (2)
Force Pull (3) (3)
Force Speed (2) (3)
Force Sense (2) (2)

Force Heal (2) (2)

Saber Offense (3) (3)
Saber Defense (3) (3)
Force Block (3) (3)
Saber Deflect (1) (1) ---- dooku hilt --saber color- Green
Knight bonus= Sniper Rifle ammo 2
Equipment: An old sniper rifle, and many jedi and sith artifacts. A Kallibur crystal necklace.

Force Sensitive: (Yes/No): Yes.

* Scars: one on his back from a trando

Height: 6"2

Weight: 186

Skin Tone: light

Eye Color: green

Hair Color: red

Midichlorian Count: 14,785

Quotes: " how many blasted tombs do we have to go through without some damn sith beast eating me"- after he escaped from a dark side infused rancors mouth.
" This is how you pilot a ship.... *crashes into a pole*..erm thats how you dont" - to a group of younglings.
Im tired of these force sucking ghosts in this force loving galaxy!

Armor Color (If not appliccable, put N/A): has some mercenry armour that is heavily modified mandolrian armour that is black

Call Sign (Comlink #): call sign in the satire: "old wing" in his infitlator: "Lightend tomb" and in his air speeder and fighter" silver III"

Model URL: http://www.filefront.com/16388085/Corran.pk3/

Imagery:

*as a mercenary(excuse the red eyes their green": Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic  Fantasy_Earth_Zero___Scout_by_zephl
*as a jedi padawan shortly after": Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic  180px-Ben_Skywalker
*before the trials: Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic  180px-Tynos2
*Confronting a sith Spirit: Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic  180px-Tynos3
*today: Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic  196px-Tynos4

* Vehicle #1 the Satire: a Mu Model Class shuttle heavily upgraded: Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic  Imperial-Shuttle
* Vehicle #2 The Lantern a heavily modified sith assasin shuttle he found at a tomb he picekd it up and modified it to be more jedi like and it has become his ship for long term missions: Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic  280_realsize
* Vehicle #3 The Falcon a small yet extremly versitile hand built air speeder: Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic  The_Readout.

detailed History:
]Early Life[

In the very first days of tynos life he was born on Ondearon and for the first 5 years of his life he was happy. At age 5 his mother died from a strange sickness causing tynos to be brought up with his working dad who was a bartender at a local cantina. He was immediately entranced by the stories that the smugglers and soldiers talked about and picked up languages fast since he was already in 3rd grade by that point showing his keen knowledge. Now Tynos was not with out flaw he had many distractions in life he did miss his mother and even more after a time he longed to see the universe and what it has in store for his life.

)Meeting the Jedi and off to Corucant(
After another 2 year he was now 9 and in 8th grade making him an extremely intelligent being already picked up both sullustan and shyriwooken as languages he was always very smart and also very picked on. He was an easy target for the other kids and eventually just went of by himself. When at the bar all the pilots would hang around him and he started going on a few flights with them most of them illegal and picked up piloting by age 12. After that from age 12-16 he became a mercanary and trotted aroudn teh galaxy he was known for his piloting and dagger skills. But even all the luck he had ended on an illegal spice run they were caught by a Jedi ace that at first looked at the young boy oddly then smiled large sensing his force presence and then his Jedi training began.
} as a Jedi apprentice {

As he was a Jedi apprentice he became stuck to the archives very interested in what they had to offer and what kind of history could be learned. He was soon during the day hours reading all day and during knight flying his custom built shuttle in Jedi ace missions. One of his recent most acclaimed achievements that eventually led him to become a knight was the finding of a another part of the great Jedi library near the bottom of a ravine recovering a lot of data that dated back years and he led the project to recover all of it after 3 years of doing so he was now a highly fit 17 year old male who was coming back to the temple to finally be knighted when he stopped by his grandpas house back on Ondearron learning he was just 3 weeks late.. his grandpa was dead tynos said nothing and picked up his grandpas sword told them how to handle his remains and walked away and flew straight back to corucant and was knighted.

)|Knight hood|(
Tynos first mission to a tomb on Rhen Var that had been buried by ice for many many years. It was a massive tomb for an unknown sith lord. Tynos loved this idea knowing that a new tomb would be a great thing being just now 18 he entered it. It was a bad idea right away. The tomb was shut instantly by a huge slab and the only way he could go is down. He then noticed the com systems did not work. Then tynos thought what if a blizzard hits and as usual he was right much to his dismay his shuttle being covered and the entrance being covered tynos was stuck. Thankfully he brought some food out for a few weeks but instead of using that he put it by the door so it would freeze then went into the heart of them and went into Morichro. Then for the years of the war he stayed like the sensing the galaxy not needing to eat or drink he stayed still. He watched the universe as chaos unfolded he aged as well.

>|Trial for Life<|
Tynos finally thought it was over intill his body was assaulted he flew across the room. Tynos had a beard and his body ached from no nutrients. He wobbled over to his bag engulfing some food and drinking something then sat down medating so it would go through his body much much faster. He got up and to his suprise a sith spirit laid in front of him it slashed at him cutting his robe tynos ignited infusing the force around his blade stopping the next stike. They dueled for days tynos not giving in and the sith spirit not truly dying in till the point they started talking civavlly and when they got tired they would rest and talk it was almost a friendship one they both knew could not contuite the sith spirit looked at him and she laughed. Tynos was shocked it was female and second she said Im long dead ive been long dead tynos you dersve to keep living write me down in jedi lore as a redeemed spirit if you will ill miss it being all ghost like. Tynos smiled," you do not need to worry you will become one with the force you will still be a spirit if you wish so". She sighed." well if this dosent work dont trip into another sith tomb. with that she dissapred but not first opening the tomb. He went down to the room got all the atifacts he coudl carruy with his hands and force and left the wretched tomb to his ship. The ship was not bad off all that was wrong was the generator which he had a spare he isntalled it then started thawing it out and finnaly, Left for the jedi once again to know the exact details of what happended throughout the galaxy.

<|>Current<|>

Tynos returned a mere image of the knight he left as he was tired, injured, and a wreck, his mind was in chaos, and he stepped down as a knight, but kept his postion as a head of archeology, he now sits in mostly solotude half mad with his mind mostly desroyed by sith spirits he finnly took up getting back into the jedi itself he works hard to get back the trust of the council and his former postion as a knight. Soon after that he was appointed back to his knight postion but keeps a low profile within the jedi still not to sure of himself.

Last edited by DarkZolo on Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:44 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
DarkZolo

PostSubject: Re: Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic    Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:23 pm

Zolo/Sogeking: oi
Zolo/Sogeking: vamp
-=]Vampire[=-: hey
Zolo/Sogeking: since we have none and tech i did apply 3rd >.> ( i wont cause a huge fuss) but would it be possible to get an adept char?
-=]Vampire[=-: yea its possible

so you dont get angry and delete this in an instant sas.
Back to top Go down
StarZ

PostSubject: Re: Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic    Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:24 pm

You just haaad to put a sniper rifle in it didnt you xD lol
Back to top Go down
DarkZolo

PostSubject: Re: Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic    Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:41 pm

he was a former merc.
Back to top Go down
Shae
Admin
Admin
Shae

PostSubject: Re: Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic    Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:45 pm

Just for accusing me to get angry and delete it instantly AKA just for trolling, I'll delete it. Am I right?
Back to top Go down
DarkZolo

PostSubject: Re: Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic    Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:30 am

only stated due to the fact that you delte anything over a youngling.
Back to top Go down
Shae
Admin
Admin
Shae

PostSubject: Re: Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic    Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:32 am

That's what you tought by pure rage. I dindt delete nothing over youngling/low rank.
Back to top Go down
kira
kira

PostSubject: Re: Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic    Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:39 am

i dont think his ship tech quite matches up with the era
Back to top Go down
DarkZolo

PostSubject: Re: Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic    Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:23 am

*edited took out personal starfighter*
Back to top Go down
kira
kira

PostSubject: Re: Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic    Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:24 am

was more talking about the clone wars era jedi star fighter
Back to top Go down
Shae
Admin
Admin
Shae

PostSubject: Re: Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic    Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:21 pm

How can an Adept have this many ships and equipments tho?
Back to top Go down
Taicho

PostSubject: Re: Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic    Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:53 pm

Um no the once you become a jedi almost all property is given up
Back to top Go down
DarkZolo

PostSubject: Re: Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic    Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:13 pm

not ship wise, many jedi have custom ships, and the clone era starfighter is gone kir , also one of them was an old sith assasin shuttle he found in a tomb his other is a long range mu model class for deeper space, also he was a former knight read bio
Back to top Go down
Shae
Admin
Admin
Shae

PostSubject: Re: Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic    Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:16 am

Little P.S. Theres no Jedi Adept rank. Read moar plox.
Back to top Go down
Anakso
Admin
Admin
Anakso

PostSubject: Re: Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic    Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:56 am

yea your right it goes from padawan to knight so my mistake on that Jedi Adept will be taken out, my apologies
Back to top Go down
DarkZolo

PostSubject: Re: Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic    Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:20 pm

Updated to knight. due to the fact of no longer adept ranking. reason it should be ok..- this bio was 3rd written (go check your archives it was) im ok with not getting master even though people who wrote bios much later got it not a problem for me, but im nto going lower then knight =\
Back to top Go down
Xeon

PostSubject: Re: Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic    Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:24 am

Btw as a knight, you should choose a saber form that your stats will go after aswell as a minor bonus i believe
Back to top Go down
DarkZolo

PostSubject: Re: Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic    Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:00 am

i did staff,cyan,and yellow.
Back to top Go down
Xeon

PostSubject: Re: Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic    Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:30 am

Thats in game saber styles. you supposed to pick a form

https://havocrp.darkbb.com/information-downloads-rules-f2/force-sensitive-stats-t21.htm

Check on the first spoiler thing what each for gives for stats... also last time i checked we had enough knights or higher for now?

P.S you cant use Juyo without the councils approval :3
Back to top Go down
DarkZolo

PostSubject: Re: Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic    Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:42 pm

thanks xero fixed.
Back to top Go down
Xeon

PostSubject: Re: Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic    Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:55 pm

Im Xeon not Xero.... tch geez why do people always mix us up? Surprised lol
Back to top Go down
DarkZolo

PostSubject: Re: Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic    Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:52 pm

oh my bad
Back to top Go down
Shae
Admin
Admin
Shae

PostSubject: Re: Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic    Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:07 pm

Lol, I won't say nothing for now. Vamp u can take care of it correctly I'm retty sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic    Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tynos Riller --- Galatic Republic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Havoc RP :: Announcements :: Character Application(Profile)-
Jump to: