Havoc RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Havoc Star Wars Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Synus Cantaar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Synus Cantaar

Synus Cantaar Empty
PostSubject: Synus Cantaar   Synus Cantaar I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:33 am

Force-Sensitive:

Character Name:Synus Cantaar
Character Age:22
Character Species:Human
Home Planet:Tatooine
Character Height:6'2''
Character Weight:160

Faction: Neutral Spy

Lightsaber Form (If any): Form II-Makashi
Lightsaber Training Speciality (If any):Form II- Makashi

Character Appearance: Battle Suit: Red and Black Armor witha white mask covering half his face and yellow sith eyes.Black short hair.

Stealth Suit:an All black stealth suit (Shadow Trooper) With a mask covering half his face and yellow sith eyes.Black short hair.

Character Personality: Synus doesn't take anything he see's seriously and is kinda playful and merciful for an ex-sith.

Character History:Childhood

Synus Grew up on Tatooine with his younger brother, Cravos.When they were born their parents abandoned them on the streets of Mos Espa.A man named Krynos Siverus took him and his brother in. Krynos was a very old man who was a great jedi in his youth, he Raised this too Kids on the ways of the Jedi Code and taught them the ways of the force. Unfortunately, Synus' brother Cravos was not force sensitive, causing Krynos too pay more attention too Synus. Cravos became jealous and Dark Feelings began too rise inside of him. After a while, he began too hate Krynos and everything he stood for.. he began too have a descent too the dark side.

Teenage Years

As Synus and Cravos grew older, Cravos' Dark side began too show more and more. And Krynos Noticed it. Then the day came.. Krynos Had given Synus and Cravos training sabers and let them spar, When things got out of hand. It seemed like a one sided battle in the beginning, and synus was winning. This frustrated Cravos.. he began too get more and more angry and serious in the battle. Then, in the blink of an eye Cravos kicked Synus too the ground and attempted too stab him in his heart. As Cravos' saber came closer and closer too Synus, Krynos deflected Cravos' saber blow and said..Krynos: What are you doing Cravos!! You could have killed Synus!!. Cravos:....... Cravos walked into the hut and stayed in his room for days After that happened.. then Synus Approached Krynos about the incident..Synus: Master.. What is happening too my brother.. Krynos: I don't know synus.. we'll just have too wait and see.. (Krynos didn't wanna tell Synus his brother was going too the dark side). Synus: . . . . . . . . . .

3 years Later(Synus is 16)

Synus is sleeping in his bed, Dreaming of becoming a jedi knight..when he is awakened by the sound of Lightsaber's clashing. He walks out the door and see's Krynos chop off his brothers head.. He is stunned by the sight and has mixed emotions about Everything..His thoughts were racing and heart was beating faster and faster and everything moved in slow motion..Something built up in his stomach and then words came out of his mouth..Synus: YOU BASTARD!!! YOU KILLED MY BROTHER!! He runs too his brothers dead body and bows his head down and crys..Krynos:Synus.. I am sorry.. he attacked me.. He was descending too the dark side and tried too kill me.. i tried everything too stop him but i couldnt.. i apologize..Synus:.... Synus then gets up with his head bowed down. He see's a man on a speeder bike going by.. He raises his hand in the air and the bike starts getting closer and closer. As it starts getting faster Krynos Turns around. He doesn't have enough time too react and the bike hits em at 100 MPH. Krynos is thrown againts the a Wall and is sevierlly injured. Synus walks towards Krynos' Lightsaber. He picks it up and ignites it. Krynos falls off the wall and goes too his knees. Synus walks too Krynos and says.. Synus:.... The jedi have killed my brother.. I have no reason too live... but i will now live the life my brother had wanted too live.. as a sith.. He then chops Krynos' head off... Synus:... A Strange figure then approaches behind him.. Mysterious Man: Heheheh... you seem pretty powerful.. (He might be what i'm looking for..) come with me.. Synus:.... Synus Follows the man.

Sith Days

The Mysterious Man brought synus onto a ship. He put him on a room and then Knocked him out with tear gas.. When synus awoke in a Huge temple On a planet he'd never seen before (Coruscant). As he slowly opens hit eyes, he see's a figure in all Black sitting atop a thown..Synus: Who are you... Sith Overlord: I am your master.. Hahahahahahaha!!

The Sith Lords sent Synus on Many missions and he rose too the rank of a sith Lord. He was feared throughout the galaxy going by the Nickname, "Shadow Killer" For his ability too kill people in the shadows. Then The day came..

Betrayal of the Empire

Synus and 100's of other Sith had Gathered on Korriban for the day that Darth Malachor became the apprentice too the Sith Overlord. Synus had been there feelings uncomfortable, almost knowing something was going too happen. As The Apprentice rose, the Overlord said, "NOW MY FELLOW SITH AND APPRENTICE, THE GALAXY IS MINE, WE SHAL- GAHHH".. As the Apprentice stabbed the Overlord in the Heart with his ignited sabers. Synus watched seeming unsuprised as The Apprentice Screamed,"NO THE GALAXY BELONGS TO ME!, ALL HAIL DARTH MALACHOUR!" He then watched as all the other sith Screamed in fear.."ALL HAIL LORD MALACHOUR!". As the Sith Overlord dies and the Sith Chant Malachours name, Synus thinks to himself.. The Jedi betray eachother, and so doo the Sith. They have been at war with eachother for soo long yet they are so much alike in alot of ways.. He wonders, where does he fit in in this galaxy.. Later that night.. Synus Put on a cloak and left the planet Korriban on a ship, and has not been heard from since.. some still say they see a shadow in the darkness, But what they look, nothing is there.

Life After Sith

After synus left the Empire, he wandered the galaxy in search of Bounties. Most of the time you can find him on his home planet of Tatooine in Mos Espa. He spends his time in the Cantina Looking for bounties or getting a drink. He still keeps in touch with the Empire on Bounties and what not, But he is not trusted by the overlord or other Lords. No other imformation is known on his dwellings or where abouts. All information on His Past has also been destroyed the only people who know of his existance are the Sith Lords and over lord and the Jedi Masters and grandmaster.

Equipment: Cloaking Device, Mines, Thermal Detanators, Green Lightsaber(got from master)
Back to top Go down

Synus Cantaar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Havoc RP :: Announcements :: Character Application(Profile)-
Jump to: