Havoc RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Havoc Star Wars Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RPing on Mod Poll

Go down 
+6
Xero
Xeon
Tyrary
Taicho
StarZ
Anakso
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What Mod Should We Use For RP.
1. RP Mod
RPing on Mod Poll I_vote_lcap9%RPing on Mod Poll I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
2. MB2 RC1
RPing on Mod Poll I_vote_lcap64%RPing on Mod Poll I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
3. JA+
RPing on Mod Poll I_vote_lcap27%RPing on Mod Poll I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Anakso
Admin
Admin
Anakso

RPing on Mod Poll Empty
PostSubject: RPing on Mod Poll   RPing on Mod Poll I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:57 am

I need Votes it is mandatory that everyone vote, this topic is not meant for flames or trolls so if I feel if i see some it will be deleted thank you ^_^
Back to top Go down
StarZ

RPing on Mod Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPing on Mod Poll   RPing on Mod Poll I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:30 am

whats rp mod?
Back to top Go down
Taicho

RPing on Mod Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPing on Mod Poll   RPing on Mod Poll I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:33 am

um ja+ with better classes
Back to top Go down
Anakso
Admin
Admin
Anakso

RPing on Mod Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPing on Mod Poll   RPing on Mod Poll I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:49 am

StarZ wrote:
whats rp mod?

its similar to ja+ but it has rp features as emotions and stuff like that for rp.
Back to top Go down
StarZ

RPing on Mod Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPing on Mod Poll   RPing on Mod Poll I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:57 am

hmm.. So would it all control like ja + ?
Back to top Go down
Taicho

RPing on Mod Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPing on Mod Poll   RPing on Mod Poll I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:59 am

yep
Back to top Go down
StarZ

RPing on Mod Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPing on Mod Poll   RPing on Mod Poll I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:03 am

thats a no no for me then
Back to top Go down
Tyrary

RPing on Mod Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPing on Mod Poll   RPing on Mod Poll I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:16 am

Is the saber system like mb2's in Rp mod? if not, then we should play mb2 RC1
Back to top Go down
Taicho

RPing on Mod Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPing on Mod Poll   RPing on Mod Poll I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:19 am

nope but rp isnt about sabering its about rp skill
Back to top Go down
Xeon

RPing on Mod Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPing on Mod Poll   RPing on Mod Poll I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:21 am

I though the files needed for rpmod werent released for the public use?
Back to top Go down
Xero

RPing on Mod Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPing on Mod Poll   RPing on Mod Poll I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:59 am

The Files for the RP mod have not even been released to Public yet because ::Jedi:: Want to keep a tight leash on them for awhile. Trust me, DAJ have been trying for years to get them files and they keep saying ''We are not releasing it public yet...( So on So on. )''

So that is a nope.

RC1 MB2 mod is the reason i came to this RP, Because it is a beautiful mod to RP in, Although it might be hard to set up, I think its worth it at the end of the day.

So i vote RC1 MB2

JA+, We cannot do. Due to, To many of us already being in RP clans/Communities in ja+, So either way JA+ cannot happen.

So that is a Nope.

Thank you, Thank you. lol
Back to top Go down
Anakso
Admin
Admin
Anakso

RPing on Mod Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPing on Mod Poll   RPing on Mod Poll I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:58 am

So far mb2 stays, but we are pretty much waiting on sas to get done the stuff
Back to top Go down
DarkZolo

RPing on Mod Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPing on Mod Poll   RPing on Mod Poll I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:59 am

JA+ dosent have to be clan organized rp its called JA_ cumminty rping ive been in 4-5 me and vamp where talking about having events used on MBII IE attacks that sort of thing. with class teams for certain maps on REG V0 and making each round a chance of victory its firest to 10 so its a long fulfing rp.
Back to top Go down
kira
kira

RPing on Mod Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPing on Mod Poll   RPing on Mod Poll I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:50 pm

whats wrong with ja+ ? its got a good admin system, much more versitile in maps and custom stuff. for one you dont have to program things over. i like the saber system better cause i was good at it lol...even though its not as epic looking as mb2's its still pretty neat. but it doesnt have purple or cyan stance so pretty much stuck with blue yellow and red aka fast(blue) Medium(yellow) and Strong (red).
Back to top Go down
Xero

RPing on Mod Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPing on Mod Poll   RPing on Mod Poll I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:58 pm

JA+ Sucks. After 3 and a half years of Roleplaying with that mod, I have got sick of it. Its just a horrible mod to RP with. It isnt even realistic to the actual saber fighting. Only one person i have seen fight like that is Yoda doing his ninja shit on Palp. The saber system is just easy as fuck. Atleast with this MB2 RC1 mod we will have a challenge.

The reason i came to Havoc RP was for a change of everything. Main reason was because of a different mod to RP with. Okay i said my thoughts haha.
Back to top Go down
kira
kira

RPing on Mod Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPing on Mod Poll   RPing on Mod Poll I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:59 pm

JA+ isnt a mod, its the base MP game just updated.
Back to top Go down
Xero

RPing on Mod Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPing on Mod Poll   RPing on Mod Poll I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:19 pm

http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/JA_Mod_23;41254

What does that say? I think i proofed you wrong. Good Game Kira
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kira
kira

RPing on Mod Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPing on Mod Poll   RPing on Mod Poll I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:21 pm

eh.. i never really considered it a mod....its not even a total conversion like mb2... anyways mb2 is okay to rp on but all jka is boring to rp with if no one is really doing anything. i personally loved fm3 rp =/ and fuck you all who say fm3 sucks
Back to top Go down
Taicho

RPing on Mod Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPing on Mod Poll   RPing on Mod Poll I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:00 pm

The reason this polls up here is cause athena wants to know what shes gonna do with the sever. I say we use ja+ until sasori and vamp finish what there doing.
Back to top Go down
Athena
Athena

RPing on Mod Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPing on Mod Poll   RPing on Mod Poll I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:34 pm

Well, I voted for RC1 because it's what I'm used too and I didn't put the poll up Razz
Back to top Go down
StarZ

RPing on Mod Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPing on Mod Poll   RPing on Mod Poll I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:08 pm

Athena wrote:
Well, I voted for RC1 because it's what I'm used too and I didn't put the poll up Razz

same
Back to top Go down
Anakso
Admin
Admin
Anakso

RPing on Mod Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPing on Mod Poll   RPing on Mod Poll I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:09 pm

i dont mind using mb2 just we are waiting on sas to get done the stuff so we can test and then play.
Back to top Go down
Xeon

RPing on Mod Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPing on Mod Poll   RPing on Mod Poll I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:31 pm

Fm3 system is good lol sadly... no one is ever playing it... were like 1 server last time i checked with 0 players...

However lately a new re-release of fm3 was released i think... might be worth lookin into maybeh---
Back to top Go down
Anakso
Admin
Admin
Anakso

RPing on Mod Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPing on Mod Poll   RPing on Mod Poll I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:33 pm

we can use that i guess, i wouldnt mind using it
Back to top Go down
StarZ

RPing on Mod Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPing on Mod Poll   RPing on Mod Poll I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:41 pm

i never played force mod b4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RPing on Mod Poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPing on Mod Poll   RPing on Mod Poll I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPing on Mod Poll
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Havoc RP :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: